Thank you for using the IslandRealEstate.com Limited website (“IslandRealEstate.com”) and any of its related sites (the “Website”).
The following are the terms and conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) under which you may use the Website. Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing the Website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept in whole or in part any of the Terms stated herein, do not use the Website. IslandRealEstate.com may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. Users of the Website are bound by any and all such modifications.
(1) Website Materials The contents of this Website, including but not limited to: text, graphics, illustrations, logos, software, trademarks, service marks and other material (“Material”) are protected by copyright and other applicable laws.
IslandRealEstate.com authorizes you to view the Material on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of IslandRealEstate.com. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies of the Material you have made.
(2) Website Warranties The IslandRealEstate.com Website and materials contained therein are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. IslandRealEstate.com, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, included but not limited to: warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. IslandRealEstate.com makes no warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the material and links presented on the Website. Neither does the company warrant that the Website will operate without error or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful code. IslandRealEstate.com is not responsible for any costs associated with servicing or replacing your equipment or data due to your use of this Website. The Website may contain materials provided by third parties, and will likewise not be held responsible for any such third party material.
(4) Public and User Submissions – General IslandRealEstate.com may include postings, listings, stories, and articles from third parties. Such content is the responsibility of the third party creator of the content. IslandRealEstate.com has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. While IslandRealEstate.com will endeavor to remove any offensive or harmful content from the Website as soon as it comes to our attention, third party materials may include offensive, inappropriate, harmful, or deceptive information. HOWEVER, WE EXPECT YOU TO USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE, AND EXERCISE GOOD JUDGMENT WHEN USING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION.
(5) User Responsibilities and Privileges You agree that you are responsible for your own submissions and postings and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Website only to post materials that are legal, proper and related to the purposes of this Website. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Website, you will not: • Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others • Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter “Post”) any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information • Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the “Rights”), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material • Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer • Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, other than in areas of the Website intended for such uses • Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted • Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Website
(6) Our Obligation to Monitor Content IslandRealEstate.com does not control the information posted by others, and has no obligation to monitor postings. However, IslandRealEstate.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in IslandRealEstate.com’s sole discretion. IslandRealEstate.com does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information posted by third parties, or endorses any opinions expressed by them. You acknowledge that any reliance on material so posted will be at your own risk. If IslandRealEstate.com is notified by a user of content which allegedly does not conform to any term of this Agreement, we may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the content. IslandRealEstate.com will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such investigation. IslandRealEstate.com reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all Registered User privileges at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. IslandRealEstate.com does regularly monitor communications that are transmitted through its website based email service. This activity is done solely for purposes of; monitoring, limiting and controlling fraudulent communications to our business community; monitoring, limiting and controlling spam communication to our business community; monitoring, optimizing and measuring the effectiveness and results of the website for generating purchasing and rental inquires.
(7) Copyright Infringement IslandRealEstate.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Website that infringes on the rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used on the Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide IslandRealEstate.com with a written notice – by postal mail, or FAX – that includes the following information: • The signature (electronic or physical) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed • Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed • A description of where the material in question is located on the Website • Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address • A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law • A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf For purposes of such notice, IslandRealEstate.com’s address for notice is as follows: IslandRealEstate.com c/o All Island Marketing Limited 464 Highland Ave, PO Box 843 Windsor Nova Scotia Canada. Phone: 902 791-0371 Fax: 902 334-0244
(8) Links to Other Websites IslandRealEstate.com contains links to third party websites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our users, and are not an endorsement by IslandRealEstate.com of the contents on such third-party Websites. IslandRealEstate.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
(9) Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IslandRealEstate.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. IslandRealEstate.com will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
(10) General Disclaimer IslandRealEstate.com makes no claims that the materials presented are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons. If you access the Website you are fully responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
(11)IslandRealEstate.com is headquartered in Canada. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Website shall be construed in accordance with and determined by the laws of Canada. By using this Website, you agree that the exclusive forum for the bringing of any claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to your use of this Website is the appropriate Canadian Court. You hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of such court in any such proceeding or action, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.