The premier property of Saba…built with true Gatsby-like possibilities
Majestically resting three quarters of the way up a mountain cliff, on the South East coast of the island, Shearwater Estate offers incredible vistas of the Saban hills and the brilliant Caribbean Ocean, some 2,000 feet below.
The 5,575 sq. ft. (518 m2) main residence opens its double front doors to a large and gracious Entrance Foyer, which naturally flows into the Great Room – all with extensive views of the sea and the large, solar heated swimming pool.
The dramatic staircase leads you upwards from the Entrance Foyer to a palatial Master Bedroom/Sitting Room with balcony and more spectacular views of the blue sky and water
Two (2) additional large bedrooms, with 2 private baths
A comfortable exercise space and equipment
Caretaker’s studio apartment
Two (2) hill side cottage apartments – each with 2 guest bedrooms and 2 baths
Separate Cottage with 2 Studio Apartments
Shearwater Estate – the perfect home to live and entertain in a comfortable and grand scale
– On lazy afternoons you’ll…relax poolside…rest in the oversize whirlpool…or play tennis at the professional regulation court — all part of this palatial estate on Booby Hill, Saba.
– A 15 minute scenic walk to the Windwardside Village and you arrive at the center of some of the best restaurants, hotels, dive shops, grocery stores and shops on the island, plus a Maritime Museum telling the history of Saba.
– This one of a kind home is a perfect Caribbean retreat for the most hedonistic of connoisseurs in ultimate living and surroundings.
– The separate bungalows with balconies will allow family members and guests the privacy they desire; living separate but together at the same time. It’s one of the many appealing assets of this unique home.
– As a buyer, you will be pleasantly surprised by the favorably low BES real estate taxation rates (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba). It’s good to note that on a primary residence, the real estate tax is non-existent.
The property is sublime as a large family compound, a corporate retreat or a great investment for a global company, since Saba does not have a profit tax on businesses.
– Shearwater Estate is an extremely rare offering on the world real estate market –
– An extraordinary, luxurious property
– Affordable — You can’t build this estate today for the asking price
– Phenomenal views and privacy
– Excellent condition — Move in quality
– Easy access to St. Barts, St. Martin and other Caribbean islands
– Convenient international flights into St. Martin
– The prestige and splendor of living on a Caribbean island at a reasonable price is a once in a lifetime opportunity
10 1/2 Baths
9,000 sq. ft. of building structure on an ample acre of land (4,197 m2)
Features and Details
- Region - Country: Caribbean
- Island: Saba
- Community: Windwardside
- Address: Saba, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Listing: For Sale
- Property: House-Villa
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 10.5
- Price: $1,490,000
- Currency: USD
- Location: Ocean view
- Agency Name:: Saba Island Properties
- Agent Name:: Albert and Michael
- Telephone: 599-416-2777
- Mobile: 631-604-4435
- List Order: 4633