Beachfront Income producing property! Rare opportunity with a furnished 2BD/2.5BA, luxury home, a 2BD/2BA apartment, many decks, Caribbean Sea & sunset views, garage, wine cellar, and a utilitarian dock that is a boater’s dream. Ideally located in Sandy Bay, you’re just minutes away from Shopping, Airport and West End. Extra income could include: Lower unit rental $1,000-1,500 per month.
DETAILED LIST FOR PELICAN CASA
– Two-bedroom house, each bedroom with full en-suite bathroom
– 26 ft. by 12 ft. custom tile deck on main floor – it is truly spectacular!
– Giant master suite with walk-in closet, cat walk bridge and room for various gym equipment
– Dual head, over-sized hand cut rock shower grotto, with sitting area, built-in rock shelves and hardwood towel hooks
– Maple and glass kitchen cabinets and stainless Whirlpool appliances, including; oven range with microwave above, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, side by side sink with disposal and wine chiller fridge. All under custom granite counter tops.
– Garage with automatic door and tile floor
– Large wrap around, double pane hurricane windows throughout for views from every angle, enjoy great sea breezes with 20 custom insulated tilt/swing vinyl windows
– Details include a lighted art niche, luxury hand made furnishings and built-ins
– Five ceiling fans and recessed lighting on digital dimmers give the house a warm comfortable glow
– 88 bottle wine cellar
– Over-sized main floor patio with plunge pool overlooking ocean
– Master bedroom balcony overlooking ocean
– A rare local hardwood known as Grenadian was used extensively in the home
– Electrical, satellite, Internet, alarm and weather station wiring placements were well thought out
– Washer and dryer
– Weather station
– Pre-wired for security/fire alarm
– Pre-wired for TV system
– TV satellite dish
– Granite countertops
– Stainless steel appliances
– Central air upstairs
– Wine chiller
– Lower level 2 bedroom guest suite with private rock patio can be locked off for remote access (has separate entrance) or can be used as part of the home
– Concrete fencing and a custom-made hardwood slider driveway gate secure the property
– Hand shaped rock and landscaping rings the home
– Community well with two other houses
– Ground level with garage with gated driveway with flower planters and entry from the road
– Separate scooter garage on ground level
– Shared dock access
– Shared kayak storage building with ramp
– Heavy duty construction throughout home, dock and property
– $2,000 to $3,000 a month just from rental income!
Separate charter business is for sale as well.
The above description doesn’t adequately describe the features and benefits of this home. Put this on your “must see” list today.
Owner requests to use one slip for a period of up to one year and the tool area.
Features and Details
- MLS ID: 13-292
- Region - Country: Central America
- Island: Roatan
- City/Town: Sandy Bay
- Listing: For Sale
- Location: Beachfront
- Property: Commercial
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Floors: 3
- Furnished: Yes
- Living Area: 3,200 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 0.05 acres
- Auto Garage: 1 Car
- Price: $399,000
- Currency: USD
- Agency Name:: Roatan Life Real Estate
- List Order: 4183