Sunset Development is 93+/- acres of Prime, elevated, Atlantic waterfront land with 2200 feet of stunning white sandy beach. The fabulous beach continues for miles in both north and south directions.
This property is located in Palmetto Point, Eleuthera, Bahamas on Poponi Beach and the famous Banks Road and is a blank slate for a savvy developer. It would also be ideal for a resort site, condominium development, luxury villas or estate homes or Lots. Utilities are located at the Road.
Sunset Development is listed at a great price with the buyer in mind.
From intimate resorts and friendly, affordable inns to ultra-luxurious oceanfront cottages, it is impossible to go wrong on Eleuthera, Harbour Island and Spanish Wells. When you visit one, you’ll want to visit the others. Each one has its own vibe, and its own unique stories. The warmth of Eleuthera comes as much from the people who live there as it does from the sun above, and it’s worth experiencing.
Eleuthera is a sprawling stretch of wild beauty. There are countless experiences waiting to be discovered:
-Not only is Eleuthera popular for family getaways, it is also enjoyed by the rich and famous.
– Good restaurants are numerous. Options range from local, island-flavoured cuisine to high end restaurant delicacies. The atmosphere in all of them is laid back and welcoming.
– Almost any list of the world’s Top 10 Beaches will include one of the numerous spectacular pink sand beaches, all of which have their own character and are world-class and awe-inspiring.
– Eleuthera is about 110 miles long offering 210 miles of exquisite coastline just waiting to be explored. A one-week’s stay will be just enough to get you longing for your next return visit.
It takes just 15 minutes to get to Eleuthera from Nassau and about one hour to arrive from South Florida. Eleuthera is a gateway for travelers arriving by air with 3 airports perfectly located on the island. North Eleuthera Airport serves North Eleuthera, Harbour Island and Spanish Wells. Governor’s Harbour Airport in Central Eleuthera is just a short distance to nearby Capital Governor’s Harbour, Palmetto Point, Double Bay, Windermere Island and for visitors arriving to stay in South Eleuthera we have Rock Sound Airport.
Please contact Stan Sawyer, Your Bahamas Real Estate Expertfor more information on Sunset Development and for all your Bahamas real estate needs.
Features and Details
- MLS ID: 44467
- Region - Country: Caribbean
- Island: Bahamas
- Locale: Eleuthera
- Island Type: Ocean Island
- Listing: For Sale
- Property: Land
- Lot Size: 93 Acres
- Price: 9,000,000
- Currency: USD
- Location: Beachfront, Beach Nearby, Beach view, Oceanfront, Ocean view, Waterfront, Water view
- Agency Name:: Damianos Sotheby's International Realty
- Agent Name:: Stan Sawyer
- Telephone: 1.242.577.0298